How Ready Are You To Franchise?
I hope your 2017 is off to a great start! I am super excited and energized by all the great clients I am working with on things like exploring the franchise model, growth strategy, and action plans for success.
One of my goals for 2017 is to get an e-newsletter out regularly. My intentions are to share with you franchise industry best practices via quick tips and to motivate you to achieve success with your business growth.
My quick tip for this newsletter is going to sound very obvious, but it is so critical when your company is in a growth phase. Ready? Here it is:
Exponential Growth Tip: If you are serious about long-term success, you need to make sure your business foundation is solid
Not exactly rocket science, right? Well, then why do so many businesses skip over the important things like making sure you have an amazing brand, great company culture, etc.?? You have to invest a little to solidify the foundation, and that may be a hard pill to swallow, but just remember, you can either make the investment now and prepare for smart growth, or you can pay later to fix the mistakes and have to spend time and energy repairing your brand’s reputation!
What are some things you should be looking at when solidifying your foundation? Here’s a little list to get you started:
- How strong is your company culture?
- How are your economics?
- What is your unique selling proposition?
- Do you have well-polished, user-friendly operations manuals for your business?
- What would happen if you removed yourself from the business for 6 months?
- What condition is your website in?
- Have you had a professional assess the strength of your brand?
- Do you have a business plan for your upcoming growth?